You need to be aware of these secrets if you plan on purchasing a Rolex Presidential, Submariner, Yacht Master, etc
At Great Guy Life, we give you numerous invaluable tips to help you find the deals on real, authentic, preowned and used Rolexes. We also give you the skinny on buying a watch that looks a bit like a luxury watch but only costs a few bills or less. Your money is a big deal and we are commited to helping you spend it wisely and still get great stuff to live as a Great Guy!
Fortunately, we’ve gotten the inside scoop from Rolex dealers, master watchmakers, and yes, fake makers, and can give you some tips that could save you both big bucks and big heartaches.
We’ve discovered a number of easy ways to tell a real Daytona Rolex watch from a counterfeit. And you need to be aware of these secrets if you plan on purchasing a Rolex Presidential, Submariner, Yacht Master, etc.
- Secret Tip #1 Casebacks – many fake Rolex watches have a clear back that allows you to see the inner workings of the watch. Rolex never has made a watch with a clear back.
- Secret Tip #2 Holograms – real Rolex watches leave the factory with a Hologram-encoded sticker on the back of the watch. This hologram can be identified by the trademark crown sitting above the watch’s reference number. These hologram stickers change their appearance by viewing it from different angles. While fake watches might have stickers on the back, they’re usually not true holograms and don’t change appearance.
- Secret Tip #3 Triplock Crown Seals – Many Rolex models, like the Submariner, Sea-Dweller and Daytona, use an extra seal within the threads of the winding crown’s tube. The gasket looks like a small o-ring and can be seen if you fully unscrew the winding crown. Most fake Rolex watches don’t have this extra seal and of the ones that do, it’s not a functioning seal.
- Secret Tip #4 Micro-Etched Crystal – Authentic Rolex watches now feature the crown logo etched into the crystal at the 6 o’clock position. The mark is very small and hard to see without the use of a loupe or magnifying glass.
5 More Scam-busting Secrets You Need To Know
We’ve shared 4 of the 9 secret tips we’ve discovered for detecting a fake Rolex. These 9 secrets could save you thousands of dollars and untold heartache and disappointment. We know they work because we’ve used these secrets ourselves. Let’s be real, we all want to find a real Rolex at a swap meet, house sale or thrift store. And guess what? It does happen. Armed with the knowledge in this report you could be the next person to find that hidden gem.
Luxury Watch Search Terms:
- detecting a fake submariner (1)detecting fake rolex watches (1)how much is a faux rolex worth? (1)how to spot fake rolex (1)inner workings of rolex submariner watch (1)lr luxury replica (1)rolex fake vs real (1)what is the current value of a fake rolex oysterquartz (1)yachmaster vs presidentail (1)
No related posts.